1) My good friend is a cosmetic surgeon and is offering one free treatment to each of you, what would you change and why? (You can refuse if you’re perfect!)
Only one!? Sigh…. Okay would love lipo, BUT that can be put back on again, so I am gonna say a rhinoplasty to fix my horrible broken twice bulbous nose – and just be careful not to break it again!
2) Your TV is stuck and will only play one thing (TV series, film, whatever), what would you pick? (You can’t buy a new one!)
FRIENDS! Of course!
3) (Stealing this one!) You have your own personal Tardis, where would you go and what would you do?
Ooooooooh I’d go back to childhood and do things differently… be more confident, be better at making and maintaining friendships, sorting the bullies out!!!! (not taking it from them in the first place etc). Just lots of things for me to be less self conscious etc… oh – And I’d never start smoking!! Plus when I was a teen realising I had a cracking tum on me, and actually enjoying it… it wasn’t huge like I thought it was – and NOW it’s pretty flabby so I LITERALLY can’t!
4) You’ve suddenly been gifted with all the intelligence/skills you need to do your dream job, what is it?
Hmmmm… I think I’m DOING my dream job! Sorry! Nothing else I’d wanna do more! I love my job!
5) What one piece of futuristic technology would you like right now?
Oh definately a housework robot…
6) Describe your ideal date to me (it can be with a partner or just a friend if you prefer).
Dinner where you get picked up or meet the guy at a nice place for dinner – not too posh I don’t like “fancy” food!. Where you’ve both made efforts to dress up nicely, to be as nice for each other as you can. Chat and laughter throughout meal – with some wine of course!
Afterwards a nice romantic stroll (if it’s nice) or a trip to the cinema… or even 10 pin bowling or the likes!!
I’ve never been on a “proper” date before… so really I’d not be difficult to please!
7) You can hire a household helper for any purpose, but they will only do one thing, what would you have them do?
8) There’s going to a movie made of your life! Who would play you, who’d play the other main character and what would the main plot line be? (Would it be a box office smash?!)
Okay used to always think that girl from the film “She’s All That” Rachael Leigh Cook back in those days!! Now though it’d be Kristen Stewart of Twilight fame! She does moody teen down to a fine art! LOL!
9) You get a phone call from the Master of the Universe (the Goddess/God/whoever you believe in), they want to make some changes, what do you suggest?
No more HIV, AIDS, malaria and that sorta thing.
No more war.
No more religion.
Sort out the poverty in the world! It’s sick in this day and age that there are people dying from lack of food or water. DISGUSTING. Rob from the rich bastards, and lets get the world fed and watered!!!
Sort out the political correct/human rights madness!!! It’s way past the point of going too far!!!
Rich bastards – ie: your Bill Gates types, and mega-bucks actors/sports stars/musicians… basically those earning serious mega bucks like 1 million plus a year should give a TON of their earnings to charities – they don’t NEED it. Greedy bastards. Who NEEDS 5 vacation homes!? Even tho my Master of the Universe would’ve sorted out poverty, there’d always be other charitable needs.
I’d end global warming. But I’d make Scotland have nicer Summers like the south coast of England say!
Okay that’s about enough input from me on that one… 😉
10) And finally…there are two identical looking (wo)men: one is rich, will provide you everything you want but you have nothing in common. The other you hit it off with straight away but is poor and intends to remain that way. Which do you marry and why? (Yes you have to pick one!).
Of course the poor one. It’s fine. My earnings and his poor job one would make for an okay standard of living. Nothing elaborate but we’d get by fine with enough for a holiday every year or two. Fine by me. Much more important than endless wealth, and a loveless marriage. It’d not make my happy on the INSIDE having all the external materialistic things with someone like that.
Question 1: Where were you 5 years ago?
Okay June 2005… crikey I can’t even think where I was living – not a good start!! Is it four or five years I’ve been in my own home now?? Damn I’m gonna have to hunt down the mortgage stuff to see… okay I moved into this home on 2nd February 2005! Wasn’t sure if was 2004 or 2005 but oddly always remember that it was the 2nd of February!
So June 2005 would’ve been just 4 months after moving into this place I call my home with D’s Dad (my fiance at the time) and baby toddler D. We were in that happy “ooh we’ve got our own house, we’re a family!” way of thinking for a few months. It was brand new too when we moved in… everything so clean, fresh and NEW. Shame that only lasted a few months before the problems that were already there with us, came back into our lives…. and then we split the day after Valentine’s Day in 2006. So we’d been in that house just one year and 13 days when he called time on us.
In June 2005 I was working for Tesco – who I had done for 8 years by that point! I worked in the petrol station for 7 years by then after a years stint on the checkouts (boredom hell!). Though after returning from maternity leave I’d reduced my hours down to 16 hours a week. I kept working there throughout my nurse training – in June 2005 I was probably accepted to start… as I did in September 2005 and qualified in September 2008!
June 2005 I was still in the throws of trying to overcome/deal with post-natal depression… something I still feel I’m not quite over, despite thinking so a few months ago that I was free of it at last.
Question 2: Where would you want to be in 5 years time?
I’d still be working where I am because I love my job as a scrub nurse in operating theatres! My speciality is orthopaedics, which is my favourite area to work in… have tried a fair few different ones now, but my heart lies in ortho. Though maybe I’d be a team leader in 5 years? Who knows… sometimes I think it’d be nice… the extra money and the likes, but there’s even more stress and responsibility with that role including battling with the surgeons lol!
In 5 years time I had better be in a 3 bedroomed house with a garden!! Currently I live in a downstairs 2 bedroomed flat, with just one floor above me which houses a lovely blonde air hostess lol. I really want a house with a garden though… and one with a garage would be even better – not for a car but for a gym and maybe some woodworking/DIY workshop area – for me!! I’d love to get into woodworking/carpentry… I do love decorating!
I’m taking my driving lessons just now, so I hope to dear heck I’ve passed by then and so am on the road and own my own car with a bike rack so we can go out cycling anywhere we feel the urge to visit!
I’d love to say too that I hope I’m all blissfully wedded up in 5 years… I am getting on a bit for not being married – I’m 29 in October!
Not asking for TOO much am I?!
Question 3: What are 5 things on your “To Do” list today
1. Go to work (done on writing!)
2. Package up ebay sold shoes for sending!
3. Send the ebay parcel
4. Tidy livingroom
5. Finish my book
That was the plan when I woke this morning… However half way through writing this after work, and have half wrapped the parcel my best mate text and is on her way over to take me to the pub! I think I can now scrap the rest of that list…
Question 4: What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. CRISPS! My ultimate favourite
2. Salted peanuts
3. Chocolate bars
Question 5: What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Last cigarette: Waiting for the taxi after work – 3.5 hours ago
2. Last beverage: Tesco Diet Kick
3. Last phone call: To: the taxi company! From: Iain two days ago – gee been ages since a phone call!
4. Last text message: Sarah Star
5. Last CD played: Don’t really play CDs just iTunes on random
6. Last bubble bath? Yesterday
7. Last time you cried: Two nights ago watching “how the other half live” TV programme
8. Last meal: home made macaroni cheese
1. Have you ever dated someone twice? yes
2. Have you ever been cheated on? not as far as I know
3. Have you ever bought condoms? yes
4. Have you ever kissed someone and regreted it? sure have
5. Have you ever fallen in love? yes
6. Have you ever lost someone? yep
7. Have you ever been depressed? yeah have had post-natal depression
8. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up? Oh hell yes
Name SIX things you did in the past three days
1 Went for walk round the Islands with Jason
2 Slept in for work and was an hour late
3 Bought couple new outfits for “going out” in town
4 Bought Daniel school uniform trousers etc
5 Went to mate Karen’s house to collect Daniel after she babysat him whilst I worked today
6 Seen the birth of a little baby girl whilst at work… aww!!
List FIVE people you can tell pretty much anything to
4 Diarys when I had them
5 My other part of my split personality haha
List THREE favorite colour
Been to school – Nope, finished uni in 08 YAY!
Made a new friend–> Yeah quite a few
Done something you swore never to do –> yeah spose
Laughed until you cried —> hehe yeah
Went behind your parents back —> nope
Met someone who changed your life —> no
Gotten close to someone–> Nah not really
Found out who your true friends were—> Yep
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF……
1. Obama? Seems ok for someone the Yanks actually voted to be President!
2. Britney Spears? Love the bitch!
4. Long walks or goin to the movies? Hmm long walks when it’s sunny and nice so I can also take a ton of pictures!
5. Do you have a crush? Chace Crawford baby!!! Mmmmm his sex is on fire!
6. Who is the best hugger that you know? Daniel
7. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
8. Is there something you want to tell someone? Always
9. What brand of shirt are you wearing? Dunno, but it’s from H+M
10. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? yep
11. How many people on your top friends? Bebo think it’s 30-odd?
12. How many kids do you want to have? have one already, will see about more if I ever get married!! Not sure if I’ll have any more.
13. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? parentals are parentals lol
14. Do you wanna change your name? I want to be married!! Take the guys name so yep haha!
15. What did you do for your last birthday? went out and got rat-arsed with a buncha mates and kissed a bisexual mate when Katy Perrys “I kissed a girl” was on in Love to Love coz mates were egging me on to hehe.
16. What time did you get up today? 8.15
17. What were you doing at midnight last night? Lying in bed trying to sleep
18. Name something you CANNOT wait to do: get married!
19. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself? most things. physically tho would be rid of this pot belly 😦
20. Which hand do you like better? left
21. What are you listening to right now? Handy Manny on the Disney Channel on TV
22. Have you ever talked to Tom? No-one’s ever talked to Tom from MySpace haha
23. Have you ever donated money to a good cause? Yep to a few every month by standing order
24. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Everyone has…
25. Least favorite month? January
26. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? Mmm no idea don’t really do that much of ever
27. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? nobody currently
28. Most visited website? bebo/twitter/facebook
29. Would you help your best friend fight if he/she is losing? Help in the way of trying to break it up!
30. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
31. What’s the worst day of your life? Wouldnt wanna be sayin any of them on here would I 😛
32. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? Yes